A Walk Down Memory Lane at Beaches Museum & History Park
Take a walk down memory lane with a self-guided tour of the Beaches Museum. Explore the architectural displays showcasing the rich heritage and history of Jax beaches and a fond revelation of how each area came into existence. This quaint but beautifully maintained museum houses several original structures, including a chapel (available for private events), a 1900 century Cracker House, and a Flagler Railroads Foreman's house as occupied in the late 1800s. Just across the street from our Jacksonville hotel, this interesting museum is worth a visit - for tourists and locals alike.
- Prices - Entry is free.
- Hours - Tuesday - Saturday: 10 am to 4:00 pm; Sunday: 12 pm to 4:00 pm; Monday - closed.
- Jacksonville Symphony's "Beaches Chamber Series"
- Gallery Tour: The Ballot and the Brush: Celebrating Women's Suffrage through Art
- Chapel Concert: Mama Blue
- Boardwalk Talk: Dr. Peggy Macdonald "Florida's Female Pioneers"
- Guided Tours
- History Park
- Private Events
- Live Concerts